How do we do it?
About Us: We aim to increase awareness and improve the quality of planning by means of education, networking & technology. We wish to tap the rapid technological advancements and integrate them with Planning for much better and resilient cities. Our ultimate aim is to create happy, healthy and sustainable human settlements. What makes us unique is the love we receive from our members and users who frequently contribute content and helps us keep going. We are a group of volunteers and professionals (guest authors & contributors too!) who are working on a collective goal.
Planning Tank™ is an exclusive web-based platform focusing on Urban Planning, Data Analysis, GIS & related fields. Started in 2014, we are now a well-known brand frequently visited by students, professionals, faculty members, and city enthusiasts. Our website is one of its kind in India and among the top rated websites in the world for our focus area. While keeping our primary goal in mind we recently decided to help and build a wider community and explore collaboration opportunities for mutual benefits.
Some of the recent Milestones
• Planning Tank is now among the best websites in World for the concerned field, with the #1 in Indian & #13 in World as per FeedSpot rankings of Urban Planning blogs.
• Started as an Urban Planning blog, we are now covering a wider range of topics which are closely related to planning.
• Linked & Cited in reports & articles by Economic Development Russia, University of Georgia, SR & ED Education, NewGeorgraphy, Iowa State University
• Listed on Rutgers University (list of specialised websites) - Under Urban Planning & design
• Over 60,000 visitors from Google Search & 1.25 million search result appearance in last 30 days!
• India's first Job Portal (https://jobs.planningtank.com) and Discussion Forum (https://forum.planningtank.com) meant exclusively for Planners.